Limited Stay Visa is for a visit that is related to work and to other purposes such as Investment, Research, Family Unification or Repatriation. The Limited Stay Visa will be granted only upon receiving an authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta-Indonesia.
To initiate and to expedite the process of the Authorization, it is advisable that the sponsor, individual, organization in Indonesia submit the request for the applicant’s authorization at the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia. See the Procedure of Getting Approval from Indonesian Immigration Head Office.
Before submitting your request, make sure that your sponsor has received the approval letter from the Indonesian Immigration Head Office and that the Embassy received the authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta-Indonesia.
The authorization letter expires 2 (two) months after the date of issue. Make sure that you send the visa request as soon as your sponsor received the approval letter.
- Original passport valid for more then 18 (eighteen) months from the date of your application. (We will not issue a visa with a damage passport.)
- 1 (one) recent photograph (passport format) stapled or glued in the box on the application form.
- A copy of the flight itinerary.
- A letter from your sponsor/agent in Indonesia indicating the purpose of your travel to Indonesia.
- An authorization letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta-Indonesia
Purpose of visit
- InvestorTraining / Research
- Family Reunification